We have a Vacancy for an Experienced Motorcycle Technician
We are looking to recruit an additional Motorcycle Technician to undertake maintenance, service and repair of motorcycles within our multi franchise workshop.
We are main Dealers for Ducati, Kawasaki & Yamaha
- To perform all work assigned efficiently and to Company and Manufacturer's standards.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer's and reading technical bulletins as required. - Including courses in the UK and abroad
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Experience using a Dyno is preferable but not essential as training from Dynojet UK can be provided
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, strong communicator, and a motivator.
- You would preferably be fully qualified to an NVQ level 3 or have completed a manufacture training programme
- You will commit to continued training and development – attending manufactures training courses regularly
- It is essential that you have a valid motorcycle licence which is free from excessive infringements and offences.
- Must have a valid UK Passport - for travel to manufacturers technical training
- You will have a minimum of one years recent experience in a similar role.
- You will be flexible in your approach.
- Have excellent productivity and efficiency levels.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Please email your CV FAO Laurence to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into the shop or send it in the post. FAO Laurence Brown, J&L Motorcycles Ltd, English Damside, Carlisle. CA3 8AU. Alternatively call the shop on 01228 596826